Sunday, June 2, 2013

Not a lot of stitching done...

Hi there, I haven't done a lot of stitching this past week but I have been doing a lot of purging!  Have you noticed how many advertisements there are in magazines... I had forgotten how much there was.  Now don't get me wrong I know that we need the ads - how else do we find out about new fabrics and stores and goodies that we absolutely must have.  In the past couple of weeks I have done a major purge of my magazines, I ripped out the designs that I wanted either for myself or for the Jaxon project and then the rest of the magazine went into the recycling box.  What a lovely feeling to be rid of them... you ask how many.... ummmm, I hate to admit it but I am sure that it was over 500!! 
Now about the stitching, I was at my friend Janice's place on Thursday and I was working on the Love design... you know the one, the one where you have to turn the design sideways to read the word Love and it looks like a Christmas tree when its done.   I was stitching away after we finally got started (we had a lot of show and tell - we hadn't seen one another for quite some time) and it was going smoothly, lovely design... know where I am going with this... yup... that blasted frog came for a visit... I just hope I left him there... oops sorry Janice... I hope that darn frog is in your garden!!!  So I unpicked a few stitches and then it was time to go, so I still have some frogging to do and then I will be back stitching.  Until the next time, hugs to you all.  Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment