Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jan 2014 Challenge - Day 2

Hello again, right now if you have read the previous posts, you are probably thinking that I am absolutely nuts!! and you might be right. (lol) But you have to remember something - all the ornaments I make, I then sell at a craft fair to raise money (and awareness) of this rare disease - so I have to start early and early in the year is January 1st!! So yesterday I started "Santa & the Children Silhouettes" by Homespun Elegance Ltd and today I started "Oh-ho-ho-ho" by Babi's Treasures. I spotted these little gems about two years ago on the designers blog. They are done in one colour and then made up to look like Christmas crackers. Cool, eh. I can't wait to finish one to show you what they look like. I liked all 12 designs in the Christmas Collection, so fair warning to you, all 12 are in this years challenge. Okay, so you are thinking that this sounds like something that you might like to do BUT not to the extent that I am doing it - fair enough. My challenge to you.... pick one new project or pick a UFO that you have wanted to start/finish for a LONG time but there was other projects ahead of it. Start this project this month and I challenge you to finish it within the year. Have fun, tell your friends, let me know how you are doing. Leave me a note and join in the craziness of my challenge. I will open a new page (if I remember how) for the 2014 challenge. I would be happy to have you join me on my adventure. Hugs and kisses, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment