Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Penguin Ornament

Hi everyone, this is my 100th post. Wow, never thought I would have so much to say that I would reach a 100 posts.  For those of you who know me, I am sure that you knew I had a lot to say.  lol   And guess who missed her 1 year blog anniversary?  oops

Well on to the good stuff, here is the latest achievement.  This penguin is designed by Barbara Ana and published by Creative Poppy.  It is so cute, in case you can't read it all - it says "Does this tree make my butt look big??"  I will have to keep in mind for the next time I do this ornie that I need to leave more room at the top and bottom so that you can see all the words.  And for those of you with eagle eyes, yes, the snowflakes are not all equal!  I did it deliberately! 

What's next you ask.... an owl for Barb, she has been waiting a long time for her owl so I will have to get it done before January and my stitching adventure. lol  Good thing it is small and it is all blackwork. 

Until the next time, hugs and kisses. Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment