Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm back from the cruise

Hi everyone, my friends and I are back from the cruise, I had an absolutely wonderful time. I enjoyed meeting some wonderful designers and some fabulous stitchers. I will post more about that later and I will update my designer link page.
I also met a wonderful family from Costa Rica when I went swimming with the stingrays and the dolphins. Their two little girls made the experience even more enjoyable, seeing the wonderment, the awe and their joy on their faces - gotta love it. I think I have another couple of munchkins (my term of endearment for little kids that I love) in my life now. Swimming with the dolphins was a dream come true for me - something I have wanted to do since I was a little girl. They are so beautiful and to be able to touch them was fantastic. Pépé and Luna (the dolphins) gave everyone kisses and rides - how fabulous is that!

This is just a short note to say hello and that I will be incommunicado for a while again, I am having some surgery tomorrow so it will be at least next week before I am on the Internet again. Until then, take care of yourselves

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment