Monday, July 1, 2013

Mill Hill World Peace is finished

Happy Canada Day to all Canadians where ever you are.
One of my many January challenges was a Mill Hill beaded kit entitled World Peace, after finishing the Love Tree, I decided to work on World Peace.  It was beautiful to stitch because there was large areas of one colour so it did stitch up rather quickly (at least I thought so).  I was hoping to finish it for the end of June and thus be able to show it off today and as you see by the title - it is finished.  I think that I will put it into a box like I did with the Poinsettia, I like the finished look of them when they are in the boxes.  Guess I will just have to go back to Sudberry House and buy some more of them. lol
As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog, hugs to you all. Louise
PS, I have created another "gadget" in the right hand column so that you can see the progress of my January starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment