Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Toy Shop is finished

Hello wonderful friends, first another happy dance for me.... I finished my Toy Shop late last night and I am so pleased. It is another Mill Hill beaded kit and it is part of my Christmas village as well as being part of my 31 day challenge from last year. So whoohoo, another one to cross off of my list ... but if you are like me, you've added a couple more to the list. lol So what am I now going to work on, welllll.... I promised my girlfriend Barb that I would stitch a teapot for her as her birthday present (I am so cheap). I am using Bejewelled (Crescent Colours, I think) on a lovely overdyed evenweave entitled Mint - we picked these up last year when we were in Branson Missouri for the Cecilia's Samplers retreat. I enjoyed myself so much last year we are going again this year! Can't wait. I have to apologize for not having a picture of the Toy Shop for you but you are not going to believe this, I couldn't find my battery charger for my camera. I looked upstairs, downstairs and even in the kitchen!! I have been looking for it for a couple of weeks and the worst part was that I was absolutely positive that I had put it back in my craft room on top of the computer - and it wasn't there. Now I know that I have a messy house but I do have certain spots that I always keep certain items - camera and batter charger are two of them. So yesterday while at my computer, I turn around and see a black spot on the floor underneath my sewing chest - yup you guessed it - it was the charger! a big sigh of relief because I really didn't want to buy another one. So when I get a chance I will take lots of pictures of the finished challenges as well as the goodies I received in Sturbridge Massachusetts. So wonderful people, until the next time, remember you are loved. Hugs Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment