Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Life is back to normal

I normally live a quiet life, stitching, reading and going to cross-stitch retreats.  Lately I have been busy doing some major cleaning and purging of some stuff (okay, call it junk) trying to get my house cleaned up.  And of course getting things ready for the craft fair.  In the midst of all this, I received a call from my brother asking if I would like some company for a few days...I was kinda of hesitant because my friend Roberta is coming to visit but then he told me it would only be for a few days.  So I had some lovely company, my Dad got to see them and my brother and his wife got to visit the grandchildren a lot.  We all had a lovely time and now they are back home and my life is quiet once more.....well relatively....I'm still trying to purge and organize.  My neighbour who is quite handy built me some shelves that fit the plastic boxes that I have all my material in, so now my aida cloth is in one bin with another for the overdyed aida as well as a couple of other boxes for my evenweaves.  They look awesome, he did a lovely job and now I  have easy access to my fabrics.  Now I need another shelving unit for the smaller boxes, lol.  But I can wait for that one.  That's it for today. Hugs Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment