Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day with Jaxon

Hello, tis me again. Yesterday, I spent a lovely day with my niece and Jaxon. What a cutie pie. He showed me some of his favourite toys... motorcycles are his thing right now. Then he showed me the transformers. I don't know about you but I am not "au courant" with little boy toys. These transformers change from cars/trucks to a person (is that correct?) or should I say "super hero". Well, umm, I think I failed transformers 101. My niece told me which one was one of the easiest to do... sure it was... I think I got it transformed about 75% (and was stuck on the rest of it) when I was interrupted by his nibs (Jaxon) handing me his transformer and saying "Car". This meant change it back to a car, and yes he did say please and thank you. Okay, put mine aside, try and work on his, it was a little more difficult. Ha, you think that an adult could do it... well, I am sorry to tell you that when we were told to clear the table for lunch - I was one happy person!! Jaxon and I cleared the table and the transformers were put away for another day. I think I will have to "borrow" one so I can work on it at home. lol

Afternoon was nap time and while he was sleeping/trying to sleep, I did some cross-stitching. The nap did not last very long so we played some more and then went outside to wait for his big brother to come home from school. Another little snack, some more play time outside, and I left just before supper. It was lovely and exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment