Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Would you like to Help?

Do you stitch, knit, crochet, quilt, etc? I have sent out an e-mail to some of my stitching friends asking for their help. And because we care, a lot of them said of course they would help! One friend asked if she could do bread cloths, then make a basket for me to sell - the answer ... yes, of course! Another lady asked if she could make me some "pocket warmers"... for those of us who live in cold climates - what a great idea.

Since this is the first year and I have no idea how things will go, I am grateful for all your support and your help. If you would have any questions, please e-mail me, my e-mail is stitchingweezie "at sign" yahoo.ca.

I will be including this information as well as the address in another tab as soon as I can get it set up, since I am not all that computer savvy, I have another friend helping me.

Thank you

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment