Saturday, April 28, 2012

Claudia Dutcher - Dutch Treat Designs


Hello wonderful people, while I was in Branson I received a lovely surprise from Claudia Dutcher of Dutch Treat Designs.  I met this lovely lady on the cruise in January and we hit it off.  She does beautiful tabletoppers, please check them out, I think they are gorgeous.  Along with a couple of things that I had ordered, Claudia included 2 tabletoppers that she herself stitched for me to use to raise money for my project!!  I am definitely overwhelmed with her generosity.  They are .... well, I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  I apologize for the creases in the tabletoppers, I didn't iron them first and yes, they can be washed (in the washing machine!!).     I love the Christmas trees with the holly and berries in
the corners.  The Christmas trees have some sparkle in them.  The teapots are cute and the borders are done in a very delicate pink/white varigated Caron Watercolour - I don't think that my picture does it justice.  The tabletoppers are approximately 22 x 22 inches.   Now I know that I am going to have to stitch the Christmas tree one for me!  And I was already planning on stitching the Teapot one, I love tea and am a big tea drinker (regular, ordinary tea not all the speciality ones).  Nothing I like better than to make a big pot of tea and sit and stitch. 
Take care,
Louise



No comments:

Post a Comment