Saturday, April 14, 2012

Some Works in Progress



Hi everyone, I will be away again for a little bit but in the meantime I thought I would share with you a couple of the projects that I currently have on the go. The first one is a Mill Hill Bead Kit - The Wizard, I just love it but be warned - if you plan on stitching it, you had better love beading because there is a ton of beads on this one!!

The second one is the Coffee Tabletopper from Dutch Treat Designs, this is the latest design from Claudia. When I received it, I couldn't stop looking at it, it kept calling my name and even though I hadn't finished the Wizard, I had to start the tabletopper! It has been an absolute delight to stitch and if you have never worked on Anne cloth, you might want to try it out. (I apologize for all the wrinkles, I haven't ironed it yet.)

So my dear friends, thank you for reading my blog and until the next time, may all your projects be "frogless" (for non-stitchers, this means an error free project - rip-it, rip-it).

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment