Sunday, May 26, 2013

More finishes

Hi there, have you been wondering where I was?  I know I haven't posted in a while when my friend Kathy e-mails and asks if I am okay.  ooops, glad to know that people actually read my blog.  Gotta love them.  Well I have another couple of finishes to show you.  I have my Teapot and Wicked Accident back from framing.  Here they are, don't they look nice.  A Wicked Accident is designed by AuryTM, I just loved the design.  It reminds me of the movie "The Wizard of Oz" when the house crashes on the wicked witch.  The fabric is Midas by Picture This Plus and I used Vicki Clayton overdyed silks.  The teapot is also designed by AuryTM done on Picture This Plus Calypso fabric using DMC variations #4240 Purple/Blue combo.  I think it looks smashing.
Then I have 2 more ornaments done, Lizzie-Kate Peace and the Ink Circles: Treble Clef.  It is so pretty that I can't wait to do the Bass clef and Alto that are part of the series.    
      






1 comment:

  1. Louise, They are all wonderful - but my far and away favorite is Wicked Accident! I should be on a stash diet, but just might have to look for that one!

    ReplyDelete