Friday, October 25, 2013

I have a cold

Hi there, sorry for not writing more about my sisters visit and showing you all the beautiful fabrics that I bought but I have been sick with a cold since Sunday. You know the one - your eyes are watering (can't stitch because I am constantly wiping my eyes), your nose thinks it is a water tap or even worse - a fountain and you can't stop sneezing!! My poor nose was a little red and getting slightly chapped from all the blowing... do I have your sympathy yet? lol big sigh Seriously since Sunday I haven't done a lot of stitching, I have read my e-mails, slept and that is about it. Tomorrow I will take some pictures of the gorgeous fabrics and the patterns that I bought so that you can see and enjoy them. As soon as the craft fair is over, I plan on doing some sewing/quilting. So dear friends, until the next time (hopefully tomorrow), take care of yourselves and thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Hugs Louise (oops - don't get too close I don't want you catching my cold.)

No comments:

Post a Comment