Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stats and pics

Hi there, well its Sunday night and another weekend is almost over.  I did promise you some stats about the month of January and I also have a few pics to share with you.  I had over 900 visits during the month; half of them from my fellow Canadians and about a quarter of them from my friends in the States.  Other countries included Australia, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel,  Mexico,  Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Korea, Spain and the United Kingdom.








In case you are wondering what on earth am I showing you with the pile of thread.... it is all my orts from the month of January.  Orts are the bits that are left when you snip the thread and the pretty little jar was made for me by my friend Kathy and she calls it a snippet jar.  So there you are.  When I have finished them into ornaments, I will give you the information on the threads and the designers.  Take care. Louise
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment