Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blog Anniversary Winner is Debby

Hello there, it is already Nov 3, and as promised here is the winner of my blog anniversay gift. It is Debby of Mountain Stitcher on the Plains. Whohooo!! Debby, could you please send me your snail mail address and I will mail your gift to you but it will have to wait until the weekend (after the craft fair). lol I can just hear all the disappointed folks saying good for her but drats it wasn't me!! so I have a couple of smaller things for consolation prizes. Rhona, Mii, Tracy, Tina, could you please send me an e-mail with your snail mails at stitchingweezie"at sign"yahoo.com and I will send a little something to all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Louise, You're the best! I can't believe I'm the winner - but I accept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Debby!!! I'm also happy to have won a little consolation prize!!! This is very kind of you :) Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm trying to email you at the address given but it is failing...

    ReplyDelete