Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Procrastination but goodies finally on their way

Hello there, I'm back and I have been busy stitching and relaxing and more relaxing. Retirement is wonderful, highly recommend it. lol Are you wondering about the title of this post? I finally put the Debby's goodies in the mail yesterday. What took me so long you ask? Well.... mystic linen.... the goldarn piece of fabric was hiding from me. I knew it was in a certain box but everytime I checked, it wasn't there. Hurummph... not too happy but I would get distracted by something and off I go to do some stitching. So yesterday, I decided I would get my butt in gear and find the fabric. I looked in my fabric box and there it was, hiding in plain sight!! Don't you just hate it when it happens. Yup, there it was, stuck in between 2 other pieces of linen (big sigh) - okay, a little happy dance. Now for the rest of the winners package - yup, got that.... now for the addresses. I decided that I would put all my addresses together in a word document - after all, what else do we use computers for.... can you see where I am going with this, yup, can't find the addresses. And of course I have signed out of my email account. Here we go again, open email, find all the addresses, cut and paste addresses and now I finally have my list! Envelope time - not a problem, I have lots!! and they are handy, right above the computer desk. So I had great fun putting some stuff in envelopes and off to the post office I went. AND they are now gone. So Debby, Cindy, Ingrid and Diana, keep an eye on the post for the next couple of weeks. Hugs to all. Louise

2 comments:

  1. Aww bless you Louise! I see you had fun getting things ready :D Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember to submit your stitched piece (50c) or completed stitch project (1$) so as that carole and myself can gift our contribution to the Jaxon fund... This is for the 2013 challenge...my jar is quite ful!

    ReplyDelete