Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bethlehem status

Hi everyone, I apologize for not posting the pictures yesterday as I promised but after lunch with Dad, I was busy stitching.... Then I went out for supper with a girlfriend (it's way too hot and humid here in Ottawa to do any cooking!!).
So here is the picture of Bethlehem as it stands right now.  The fabric is Crystal Stellar by Picture This Plus - it is an overdyed opalescent  blue lugana fabric with tinges of purple and the threads are DMC colour variations number 4240. The threads have a light blue, dark blue and purple in it.  I bought the threads because I loved the colouring and then when I saw the fabric, I knew what I was going to stitch on it and the threads that I would use.  It is turning out quite nicely. 
Take care for now and I hope that you are having a wonderful day.
Hugs, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment