Monday, June 11, 2012

Whoo-hoo another finish

As you may have guessed, I finished another project!  Hmmm, can you guess what it was - yes, another Mill Hill Bead kit!!  It is entitled Lakeside Retreat,  I was going to work on something else when I found this little guy and the threads were all separated and.... I had actually thought to work on him last year but other projects kept saying "Stitch me first!!"   

I love the Adirondack chairs and the big dog, it is so peaceful.  I love the water, I could just sit and stitch for hours if I had a place like this. (Then of course, I would be sunburnt!! and the pesky black flies would be swarming around my head...where's my air conditioned house? lol)

Once again dear friends, thanks for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day until the next time, luv ya dearly.
Louise

2 comments:

  1. It's cute Louise. You need to find a place that you can put those Citronella torches around your seat. They keep the biting insects away, and they give great light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You are on a roll. What's next on the stitching agenda?????

    ReplyDelete