Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another Finish

Yes, you read that correctly - another finish and no, I didn't start it a long time ago. lol  Well after finishing the Bethlehem, I was sitting there working on my tabletopper and thinking about the cute patterns that I had received in my order from 123Stitch.  Next thing you know, the tabletopper is on the coffee table (I did finish the thread that I was using) and I was searching through the goodies.  I found this really cute pattern and to be honest, it was the hat that I loved.  I had never heard of this designer before - "Val's Stuff".  The pattern is entitled Happy Holidays and I used a piece of unknown yellow opalescent aida cloth, DMC floss and Victoria Clayton silks.  I loved how the Russian Sage silk worked out for the hat. So without further ado.... here are a couple of pictures for you. 

PS, I also got the Santa button I needed for Santa's Coming so I updated that picture as well.  Until the next time - warm, gentle, caring hugs.  Louise

 

1 comment:

  1. He's darling, Louise. Sooooo cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete