Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back from the framers

Hi everyone, I hope that you had a wonderful week and are enjoying the weekend.  Here in Canada, it is a long weekend to celebrate Canada Day (July 1st).

I picked up some stitched goodies from the framers.  I think that you will love them.  The first one "Tea" is from Imaginating Inc and is entitled "Break Time" (by Diane Arthurs), the pattern also includes a design for coffee.  The fabric is a PTP overdyed lugana. Some of the threads are Victoria Clayton's silks. 
 
The other 2 designs are both from Lizzie-Kate.  "Today was a total waste of Make-up" is a Giggle Boxer kit, it comes complete with fabric (in this case, it was a linen) and all the threads.  I did switch some of them, I did the lipstick case in Petite Treasure Braid by Rainbow Gallery.   The "Be Naughty - save Santa a trip" is a Lizzie-Kate Quick-it done on aida cloth with DMC threads.

    
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and until the next time ... as Red Skelton used to say "God Bless".

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment