Thursday, April 11, 2013

Branson, Missouri

Hi there, well as you may have guessed, I am  in Branson, Missouri.  I had such a good time last year at the retreat here that I wanted to come back again.  This year I drove down with my friend Barb, we had a great time driving here,  what beautiful scenery and of course watching the seasons change.   I left Sunday morning and had to scrape the ice off of my windshield!!  And then on Tuesday, I was so warm, I put the AC on in the car.  Here the trees are blooming, it actually feels like spring!
A lot of ladies arrived early for the retreat and we had a great time in the stitching room chatting up a storm.  Can't wait to see the rest of the ladies.  Have to do a bit of shopping this morning and will probably go to the store to buy some goodies.  And yes, Debby I will take some pictures.  Have a great day, enjoy yourselves and thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  Hugs Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment