Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hooked on Tea if framed!!

Hi there, did you miss me?  I have been super busy, I was busy doing model stitching for Aury and trying to do some cleaning.  If you know me, you know how much I detest cleaning!!  So of course, I would rather do something else (like stitch) than clean house.  I recently had my spare bedroom re-done from top to bottom and all the junk that was in there was shifted to another room (my soon to be craft room).   So every once in a while I would get the urge to do some cleaning (hummm, it is more like purging) and stuff would go in the garbage or go to the local charity shop or get recycled.  I can see a big difference because for the past 2 weeks (since I finished the model stitching), I have been doing some major cleaning and got rid of a bunch of junk!! Yes, I said junk.... so I feel pretty good about that. 
So what do I have to show you... Michaels had a sale on framing and I took my "Hooked on Tea" in to get it framed and I think it is pretty nice.  What do you think?  I don't know why the colour of the fabric doesn't show up properly but it is a beautiful overdyed opalescent light pink with a blue tinge.  I love the fushcia silk thread and I found out that I had 2 more skeins... whoohoo.... hmmm, have to find me another tea pattern, oh wait, I just bought one in Mystic!  Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to read my blog.  Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment