Sunday, March 17, 2013

Aury's Teapot & Hooked on Tea

Hi there, you were probably wondering when I was going to post some pictures of the goodies I have been stitching.  Well, as I mentioned, I was working on a model stitch for Aury and now I am working on another one, hopefully they will both be published this year and I will proudly show them off (again).  lol 
However, in between the models, I did happen to get a bit of my own stitching done.  The first one is Aury's Teapot, she will be publishing this design but does not have a date yet and she has very kindly given me permission to show it to you.  Thank you Aury.  It was stitched with DMC variations 4240 - that beautiful blue/purple combination on a lovely piece of overdyed lugana from Picture This Plus entitled Calypso.  The second piece is entitled "Hooked on Tea" by Eileen Gurak of Eileen Gurak Needlework Designs. It was stitched on Rainbow sparkle lugana which is a beautiful delicate pink with hints of blue.  I used Northern lights silks - Fushia and Jade Green, Victoria Clayton silks - Primitive Black and Dragon Toes and Crescent Colors Bejeweled.  Hope you like them, have a great day. Louise
 

No comments:

Post a Comment