Monday, September 17, 2012

A new start - Elegant Angel

Hi everyone, at long last I have taken a picture of the angel that I am doing for my friend.  The pattern is published by StitchWorld, designed by Linda Bird and  entitled "Elegant Angels" and it contains 2 angels that can be done separately or together, one has a green drape and the other has a pink drape.  They are both very pretty and I have been wanting to do them for a number of years.  I am using DMC floss and the fabric is a white opalescent Belfast linen (28 count).   I know the fabric looks blue but it really is a beautiful bright white which shimmers and sparkles. So far I have 3 shades of pink and the overdyed gold ribbon.  The face, arm and legs are stitched over one while the rest is stitched over two.  It is progressing quite nicely.  Hugs to all, take care and have a great day/evening.  Louise

1 comment:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! You really need to see it in person...such an appropriate fabric for an angel!

    ReplyDelete