Sunday, September 30, 2012

Quilted Christmas Balls

Hello again, thought I would close off the month of September with some Christmas cheer.... sorry its not booze (lol), they're Christmas balls, the quilted ones.  While doing the cleaning of the spare room,  I found my bag with all the fabric for my quilted balls.  I knew it was in there but just not sure where it had become buried.   So in this wonderous bag were 3 quilted balls, 2 for Christmas and one for all year, so of course I had to take some pictures to share them with you.  And of course I just had to make one.   The big one is a 4 inch styrafoam ball while the others are the usual 3 inches.  I wanted to do a larger size one to see what it would look like and I definitely love the look.  I used different fabrics to have an interesting contrast of colours.  And the one that I did yesterday is the middle one of the trio hanging on my wall.  It is in beautiful shades of turquoises, it reminded me of the ocean on the cruise.
Take care of yourselves, have a great day and remember that you are loved.  Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment