Saturday, September 22, 2012

It has already been a year

My goodness, I noticed when I signed in today that I started this blog on Sept 20, 2011.  I never thought that I would find anything to say let alone that someone else would be interested in what I was doing.  But the original idea of informing people about this rare disease was and is my main interest.  I love to stitch and if I can sell some things to make money for the charity then that is a bonus.
Thank you to all the designers who gave me permission to sell their stitched pieces, thank you to all who have bought goodies from me, thanks to my friends who have helped me and most of all, thank you for reading.
Until the next time, hugs and kisses to you all, Louise

1 comment:

  1. You are truly welcome...my respect and admiration ...your friendship has greatly enhanced my life (and continues to keep the pee-pad inventors in business )!

    ReplyDelete