Saturday, August 4, 2012

A new start and a new finish

Hi everyone, I finished another little ornament - it is the same design by Val's Stuff - the Happy Holidays one just with different colours for the hat, I keep changing them and having fun with the threads. lol

As for the new start, I am going to let you guess what it is.  I kept looking at it as I was stitching and I was giggling to myself because it looks weird.  So please leave a comment with your guess.  It's just for fun.  I want to see what you think it is or could be. lol  (Jan, you are not allowed to guess.) Will give you an update on Tuesday (or sooner).

Take care and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love the snowman and I have no idea what the next item is your stitching have to wait to see also i just love your bead finish Oh I have that same one but as usual for me one thing at a time Love Ya Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to see more, Louise!! I love your Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete