Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Merry Christmas Mouse

Hi everyone, hope that you are doing well and having a great day.  If you are not, I hope that I can bring a smile to your face with this cute little guy.  This little mouse kept talking to me all the time I was stitching him. He was so chuffed (I love that expression), so happy with his new nightshirt and new nightcap with matching slippers, he just couldn't wait to show them off.  Then his little sister kept asking where's mine?  And I told her, it wasn't ready yet so she just told her brother that her new Christmas outfit was "Bee U Ti Ful".  So I guess I have to get her done quickly so that her brother doesn't outshine her. LOL  
I found the design in an old Leisure Arts magazine.  It is entitled Merry Mouse and then at the colours, it states Christmas Mouse, the designer is Carol Bowell. I used aida from my stash with DMC and Victoria Clayton threads.

I also took a picture of my new Pandora bracelet, it is the second one I have but this one is very special. I bought the letters F, O, and P to represent the genetic disorder that Jaxon has and then I included the "Angel of Hope" on it as well.  Sorry for the poor quality of the picture but the letters were hard to show as they are a triangle shape. 
Until the next time, love to you all, Louise

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little mouse Louise he is so cute, thanks for sharing, hugs.

    ReplyDelete