Monday, August 6, 2012

Update on the mystery stitch

Update on the mystery stitch... sorry, no picture today.  I will take one tomorrow but I had to share a comment with you.  My friend Marg sent me an e-mail with her guess....  "Of course it's a gas pump from the 40's or 50's. You can see where someone dropped the hose onto the ground"  And while I was stitching it today, I kept looking at it sideways and it looked like a front end loader (truck) or a snow mobile with an extremely high back.  I will give you a hint... it is another Mill Hill bead kit.  I think I should buy shares in that company with the amount of kits that I have bought (LOL).... I won't tell you how many I have in my "to do" pile.  Well folks, have a great day and check the blog tomorrow... there could be a picture for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment