Sunday, November 18, 2012

An update on the Angel (picture added)

Hi everyone, I wanted to give you an update on the angel that I am stitching.  It is coming along nicely.  I will take a picture tomorrow so that you can all see her in all her glory.  I was going to take a picture last week but I had started the face and neck which are stitched over one.  And with her face partially done - she did not look very nice (trust me on this one).  Well, I finally finished the face and neck yesterday so this morning I was up really early (7:30 - that's early for me on a Sunday morning) and was stitching by 8.  Of course I had to make myself a BIG cup of tea (my mug holds 22 ounces) and then I was ready to stitch... my stitching mojo is back!  yahoo.  So the angel's head is finished (including the beads in her garland) and her right wing is done.  So I am currently working on her sleeve which is done in 3 shades of pale yellows which is a lot of fun on white opalescent fabric!  But it is beautiful.  So until tomorrow, love you dearly and thank you for taking the time to read this blog.  Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment