Friday, November 30, 2012

Update on the angel

So are you all wondering if I am finished the angel?  Not quite!!!  I am so glad that I did not leave all the over one stitching to the end. I finished the feet this afternoon just before supper and I thought my eyes were going cross-eyed.  A lot of concentration to make sure that the stitches are all done correctly and that I don't miss any and guess what... I am doing my happy counting... 5 more stitches left, 4 more stitches left, 3 more stitches left, and I get down to 1/2 stitch left and don't you know it - I spot a little tiny hole... guess what I was saying bleep, bleep... yup there was a missed stitch and of course it was a different colour than what I had in my needle and yes, you would have noticed the colour difference. So I did what any respectable stitcher would do, I finished off my thread, found the right colour and stitched that final one! And then I was done for the day! (Besides it was almost time for supper. lol)
Until the next time, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Hugs Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment