Thursday, November 8, 2012

Craft Fair Results

Hi everyone, I have wonderful news to tell you.  Today I participated in a craft fair where I used to work. Two of my former colleagues (Manon and Chantal) decided to get a table at the craft fair and donate ALL the money received to the CFOPN.  They invited me to join them, so I loaded up my stitching goodies in my trusty suitcase and went to work!   As well as my stitching ornaments and cards, we had hot plates from used wine corks and angels made from pine cones - these 2 items were very popular as well as some other nifty things.  In total we raised $475 today!!  Can you tell that I am doing my happy dance!! 
A super big thank you to Manon and Chantal for all their hard work, as well as the others who donated their time and talent to make all the wonderful goodies that sold today. 
Until the next time, remember that you are loved. Louise

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment