Monday, November 26, 2012

Another update

Hello, tis me again. I am doing a happy dance, I have finished the skirt on my angel.  Oh, it is so pretty but I am not going to post any more pictures of her until she is completely finished! So what do I have left to do - her feet!! (done over one) some more back stitching in the right wing, around the pink part of the dress and then course completely around the rest of dress once I am finished her feet -  her feet are the only part left to cross stitch.  And then there is a beautiful decorative border around the angel, so I am almost finished.  That does sound funny, I look at everything I have left to do and I can still say that I am almost finished. lol
To all my friends and fellow stitchers, thank you for your kind comments and words of encouragement. Love to you all.  Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment