Monday, January 14, 2013

Country Hearts - Joy

Hi there, today will be a short post, I want to finish my Snow Dad.  This morning, I picked the JBW Country Hearts I - Joy to stitch.  This one is from the same pattern as the little Noel that I did recently. Both are monochromatic and both stitched up very quickly - yup, you guessed it... I was finished the little guy before noon!! So I decided to continue working on my Snow Family - Dad.  It is coming along great.  Tomorrow I will post a picture of the latest finishes and give you an update of the number of WIPs (work in progress) that I have.  Carole called them her UFOs - I don't think they are a UFO (unfinished objects) until the WIP is at least a year old (that's my story).  So until tomorrow, take care of yourself and have a great day. Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment