Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30 and we finish tomorrow

Hi everyone, well, we are almost there.  Do you have a lot of WIPs?  I hope that you managed to get at least one finished from all your starts. 
Well, as I said yesterday I really didn't like the Three Santas and today I switched it out and worked on Six Stockings, this one has a heart in it.  They are so cute.  Todays picks are Mom from the Snow Family and from Ink Circles - Alto (when I am finished, all three will be done) which leaves us for tomorrow, the pattern Housework Makes You Ugly and the beautiful Dimensions Gold Collection "A Summer Stroll".  I am sure you know this one, it is a Victorian lady with her parasol walking in the garden near the rose bushes. This is another one that has been in my "To Do" pile for quite some time (oops). 
I will be taking another picture of the finished ones and giving you an update on the status of all of this month's projects.  Will I do this again?  Ask me in November? lol  That will give me some time to think about it.  I wonder if my friends are still talking to me? tee hee
So dear friends, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Until tomorrow, remember that you are loved. Louise

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I would do it again.......BUT, I would also like to issue a challenge of my own.....I will donate $1 for each completely finished project, that means framed or finished, that has been done by December 2013. Only one rule, I need a photo showing all projects by feb. 15. Louise, please pass this on to all who participated, along with my email address...janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. To further explain, all the projects started during the challenge...if you could send a picture, or a list of those you started, I hope this isn't too complicated!

    ReplyDelete