Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5 - pictorial update

Hi everyone, as promised I took a picture of my projects today.  I apologize for posting so late in the day but  I had some difficulties uploading my picture. I don't why it wasn't working but I finally got my picture here! whew!  Top left corner is Treble Clef by Ink Circles, the little medallion in the middle is part of AuryTM Teapot, then of course, there is the LOL, the bottom row is the start of the Hockey Santa, next is the JBW Christmas Tree Collection II and then Lizzie-Kate's Faith.   
Today's pick is Frosty, it is a cute little snowman (only his head) so I should be able to get him done today.
I had a wonderful stitching day yesterday with my friend Barb.  I am blessed that I have many friends that share my hobby and that we are able to get together and have fun stitching.  Yesterday her start was a little penguin and here is her progress on it.  She finished the stitching part late last night!! And did the backstitching today.  Way a go Barb!

No comments:

Post a Comment