Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29 and we are almost finished

Today I picked Three Santas and the Horse Whisperer. I have had the Horse Whisperer for years, you might already know the design, it is a little boy in jeans and cowboy apparel whispering into his horse's ear. It is adorable, I loved it when I saw it.  I have been looking for a birth sampler for Jaxon for years and he loves horses so this will be his sampler.   As for the Three Santas, I must confess I didn't start it today.  The more I look at it, the more I don't like it, it's cute but there is something about it that just does not work for me.  So I am going to switch it for another one of the Six Stockings designs.  I don't want to put a lot of time and effort into something that I don't like.  On that note, my friends, have a great day and remember that you are loved.  Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment