Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 27 and still counting

Hi everyone, yesterday I was so miffed about that gol-darn Ski Bum that I didn't want to post to tell you that it was not finished.  I don't know why it took so long, it appeared to be an easy pattern. So after working on it for a goodly portion of the day yesterday and all of this afternoon, it is finally done! Another finish.  Yea.
Yesterday's picks are Lizzie-Kate (L-K) Family and the Ink Circles Bass.  Todays picks are L-K Peace and a design I picked up years ago entitled "Hooked on Tea" which you might have guessed by now that I am... hooked on tea that is.  Are you wondering why I am picking 2 a day... well, I took stock of what was left in my jars... and unfortunately the month of January is not long enough so I am doubling up.  I know, what was I thinking ... putting all these projects in the jars... well, I really, really, really wanted to do them.  So now they are started - they may only have one thread done on them but they are started.  lol 
Friends, it is getting late and I want to get an early start tomorrow on the stitching because I have a couple of busy days coming up.  Until tomorrow, remember that you are loved.  Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment