Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 of crazy stitching adventure

Here it is day 17 of my crazy stitching adventure and I have a surprise for you.  Another finish.  Yup, today's pick was JBW Christmas Tree Collection IV and I have finished it already.  I was stitching so fast (lol) that my needle is now ruined.  Seriously the needle is now ready for the garbage, the eye is bent and squished and you can no longer thread it.  So what do you think of this cutey.  I used an overdyed green and stitched normally instead of using 3 different greens and I used a star for the top instead of the suggested dove and the yellow spots are actually little beads. I think it looks pretty good.  So the second pick for today is the Love Tree by M Designs.  I have been wanting to do one of these designs for quite some time now.  The fabric has been chosen as well as the thread so all it needs now is the stitcher... and that's me. lol  So folks, thanks for taking the time to read the blog and until tomorrow take care and remember that you are loved. Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment