Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3 of our Stitching Adventure

Hello everyone, it is January 3 - is everyone having a good time? It's funny but I am enjoying myself, picking out the projects for the day, laughing when I see some of them and sometimes a quiet groan because I wanted to pick a different one (lol).  I love seeing the comments people are leaving and I read each one of them.  And thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a comment.
Today I chose the cute little LOL and for the large project, I  have chosen Victorian Charm by Dimensions.  It is 8x17 inches on black 18 count aida. It is a narrow house with 4 stories and a widows walk and 3 stories with a turrent.  It is not beautiful per se but it definitely caught my attention, something about it just kept calling my name. lol
Well, I am off to Janices for a day of stitching with her - okay, I will be honest, sometimes we even do some bitching. lol  Take care, have a wonderful day and we will be talking tomorrow. Louise
PS, I finished yesterdays Christmas tree after much frogging and fraying of the silk thread (big groan).

No comments:

Post a Comment