Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13 of the wonderful Stitching Adventure

Hi there, did you miss me? lol  I did it again, I was so busy yesterday puttering around that I forgot to post.  Here it is day 13 (already) of this crazy stitching challenge that I started.  Have you been joining in and getting some long lost goodies started? If so, good for you!! 
Yesterday I started Lisa Cowell's Snow Family Tree. The pattern contains 4 different designs - Mom and Dad and 2 kids. She has included the alphabet so that you can personalize each motif. I put each one in separately for the smalls (which is why I have 32 smalls this month!).  They are so cute. Todays picks are BFF by Lizzie-Kate and finally The Wicked Accident by AuryTM.
And my friend Di posted her starts on the stitching board that we belong to and once again, I stole her picture (me bad) so that I could show you.  Not quite sure of the names of all of her starts but I especially like the silhouette pattern in the upper right hand corner.
So folks, until tomorrow, hugs Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment