Tuesday, January 15, 2013

L-K: Is It Too Late & Mill Hill Poinsettia

Hello, hello - did you think that I had forgotten to post again.  Nah,  I finished my Snow Dad - it had a lot more backstitching than I thought and I took my Dad out for lunch today (no particular reason). So I was pretty busy all day.  As you can see, I have finished BFF, Snow Family: Dad and the JBW Country Hearts I - Joy.  The picture is a little deceiving, it has a bluish tinge to it, not sure why.
Todays picks are: Lizzie-Kate's "Is It Too Late" and the Mill Hill bead kit Poinsettia. 
Here we are at day 15 of this crazy stitching adventure, how are you doing?  Well, out of the 15 smalls that I have started this month, 10 are completely stitched (they just have to be made into ornaments now) and absolutely none of the 8 large/medium projects are finished and no where close to being finished! lol  At the end of the month, I will put together another picture of all the large/medium starts so that you can see how they are progressing.  But you have to promise not to laugh! Ha, I can hear several of you giggling already. I know I am. lol
Well friends, until tomorrow, hugs from me to you. Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment