Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19 and I am still going strong

Hi there, well I am posting a bit late in the day but I must admit, I was very lazy today.  This morning I received a pattern from Aury to do the model stitching for her.  It is so cute but I can't tell you any more about it (my lips are sealed) until the pattern is released.  I will tell you that you will love it. lol  I am such a meany but the good news is - she is planning on releasing it this year.  Don't worry, I will let you know when it is released so that you can ooh and aah over it.
Today picks are the Bent Creek pattern "Ze Rink" and the Mill Hill bead kit - Jim Shore Santa.  Once again, you will have to wait until it is done, there are 23 colours in this kit and about 10 different coloured beads. It is a good thing that I don't mind beading.  I haven't really made a lot of progress on Don't Bug Me but I am hoping that I will finish it tomorrow and if I do, I will post a picture for you all to enjoy.  Until the next time, take care, remember that you are loved. Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment