Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Don't Bug Me (I'm Stitching)

Hi everyone, I never realized until now how hard it is to come up with something interesting to write about every day.  I obviously don't lead an exciting life!   Today's title is todays pick - I did this little guy before Christmas for my friend Janice and of course wanted one for me.  So guess what... don't bug me, I'm stitching!!  Since this one will be for me, I have done his hat in mauve, and the words will be in overdyed silks with purple in them.  But I know several of my friends who also love purple will be saying that's mine. lol  It is such a lovely design and I am stitching it on a pretty piece of yellow overdyed evenweave.  You will just have to wait for the picture.  I don't think that I will be done tonight but it should be finished by the weekend. So until tomorrow, take care of yourself and thank you for reading my blog.  Hugs Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment