Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snowman Biscournu

Oh dear, I didn't post yesterday - how remiss of me!  I must apologize - yesterdays picks were the Cottage Garden Hardanger and the Cricket Collection Tea.  The hardanger is just a little piece that fits into a box top - I used the Caribbean Evening silks and it came out beautiful now I just have to do all the cutting, weaving bars and the dove stitch and it will be finished. The Tea is a pattern that I picked up in October, it has a teapot, cream and sugar with a "T" in the middle of the teapot, and "E" and "A" for the cream and sugar.  You know half the fun of starting new projects is picking the fabric and the colours.  I have a beautiful piece of evenweave (don't have any idea of where I got it (unfortunately)) but it is the right size for the Tea project as well as a couple of other little ones. 
Todays start is the Snowman Biscournu, so I am off to make me a big mug of tea, pick some fabric and the colours and stitch to my hearts content.  Until tomorrow, have a wonderful day and thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Love Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment